Posted by Gelasan Toko in Home and Office Automation on Thursday, 25 July 2013
For offices, light sensing devices can actually save quite a bit of money as the sensors will turn the lights on as someone enters the room and turn the lights off a few seconds after all activity is gone. This means you will never have to worry that an absent-minded employee left on the storage lights again. The same goes for the home. How many times have you asked, "Who left on the kitchen light?" With lighting systems on remote controls, you can easily turn off the light without actually going into the kitchen or via sensors like mentioned above do nothing at all.
You can install remote control curtains in both your home and office to cut down on energy costs as well. These work great for blinds or curtains and can be used to let the sun shine in and the lights dim or turn off according to what is needed.
There are many ways you can automate your office or home, just take a few minutes to learn how you can save and enjoy the comfort provided by automation.
Posted by Gelasan Toko in Water Coolers For the Home and Office on Saturday, 20 July 2013
Drinking more water is something a great many of us should really be doing (I know I should), and a fresh supply of cold water helps promote a healthy lifestyle while working or simply spending time around the house. The ease of use of these useful and attractive appliances can help you drink a good deal more water, which helps you maintain a healthy diet and a clean respiratory system.
One good thing right now is that these marvelous devices are available at lower prices at present. There are many special offers to take advantage of online, meaning that it is easy to find one of these coolers at a price to suit your own budget. There are water coolers from all of the big names in home appliances, including Igloo, New Wave Enviro, Avanti and many more.
A well made cooler is a wonderful addition to the home or office, and can aid productivity while keeping thirsts quenched. Check out some of the water cooler reviews online and you can easily find one to suit your needs. Discount water coolers are also a great idea for staff rooms in workplace canteens and anywhere that a cold drink is required.
Posted by Gelasan Toko in Home and Office Management on Monday, 15 July 2013
However, with busy lifestyles, where people have very less time, these custom labels are of great value. You can stick these to your things of daily use at home, so that you can find them easily when you need them. In offices, finding files and other documents become mush easier with the use of custom labels to identify them quickly. This also results in a more organized home and office environment.
For whatever purpose you use these labels for- in home or in office, it is suggested that you go for the eco-friendly varieties. These are usually made from recycled papers and hence you can add to your share of contribution in saving the environment in your own small way. If you are worried about compromising on quality, then you do not have to, because they are equally effective and long lasting compared to the conventional ones.
You can get these types of custom labels from both a physical and an online source. However, smart customers prefer the online destination, as here they can get access to all the manufacturers and distributors across the world. That too from the comforts of your home with just the click of your mouse! However, in order to get full value for your money, it is suggested that you get them in bulk. This is because when you buy in huge volume you can get these labels at a wholesale rate.
However, if you are worried about their getting damaged while in storage, then do not worry; there are ways to preserve them properly. All you have to do is keep them in a plastic bag, away from moisture until the time of printing. Prolonged exposure to air with many types of label sheets may also result in bending or curling.
Posted by Gelasan Toko in Home and Office Furniture on Wednesday, 10 July 2013
- Placing tea cups or drinks on the home table can leave an unpleasant stain on it. Some stains may not go off easily and you may have to put effort to scrub off the stain. This can cause great damage to the furniture. Making use of coasters can greatly help in improving the life of the furniture.
- If you keep it at a certain spot for a very long time, it may start wearing out at certain areas. Hence, moving the furniture to a different location occasionally can maintain the life of the furniture. You can try rotating the cushions present on your bedroom furniture or you can even try positioning the bedroom staff differently.
- Leather furniture should not be kept under direct sunlight. The rays of the sun can fade out its color. You can make use of drapes or window curtains to protect your leather from sunlight.
- Dusting the furniture can reduce the life of the home office furniture. Rather than dusting the furniture, it is advisable to clean the furniture by making use of a clean cloth or by using the right kind of polish.
- Flip the mattress of your bedroom furniture and also rotate it periodically. Doing this not only maintains the life of the furniture but also helps in improving the life of your staff.
- Keep shoes off from your furniture. When guests come to visit you, you can ask them to keep the shoes on the shoe rack. Kids should also be made to understand that they should not keep their shoes off the furniture. The dirt marks that are caused by shoes are not easily removable. Removing them will not only consume time but also diminish its beauty.
- Using mattress protector for mattresses is important. It is very good way of protecting your bedroom furniture and mattresses from dust mites and bed bugs. Investing on mattress protectors can greatly in extending the life of your mattress.
- Dust mites and bed bugs can create quite a problem and ruin your furniture. Hence, it is advisable to call the pest control to perform get rid of such harmful insects.
- Liquids can ruin the beauty of your wooden home furniture. Hence, you should clean off liquid spills immediately. So the next time you drop any kind of liquid on your furniture make sure you wipe it off as quickly as possible.
- It is not advisable to keep heavy home office staff directly on the floor. Moving heavy furniture can not only cause great damage but also to the flooring. You can put bumpers under the legs of the furniture in order to move the furniture easily.
Posted by Gelasan Toko in Furniture to Enliven on Monday, 1 July 2013
Furnishing your personal space adds to home improvement. Using comfortable home furniture, you can convert your home into a haven. You can opt for tailor-made furniture that is highly customizable. You can order anything from hand made counters to customizable sofa sets and beds. They are highly flexible and functional. You can even opt for ready-made furniture. You can choose from an eclectic variety of options. Home furniture can be made available in different styles and specifications. Furnishing your office is as important. Office furniture has assumed more importance than ever. The furniture you choose for your office reflects your personal taste and style. It also reflects on your business. Choose comfortable office chairs, office desks and computer desks. Choose furniture that is not only eye catching and appealing but also functional.
When it comes to office furniture, special care and attention should be given to reception counters since it is the first thing noticed by people entering your office. Furniture should be chosen keeping employee preferences in mind. Needless to say, comfortable furniture should be purchased for them. Since they spend hours sitting in the office, they ought to be provided with furniture that is comfortable and furniture that does not strain their body. Ergonomic chairs are highly recommended. They provide great support to the back and neck and improve the posture of employees. The tendency to slouch can also be prevented. Employees tend to experience lumbar pain when they work long hours. Because they are required to remain seated in their chairs for a long time, you need to provide them the most comfortable office furniture. Non-ergonomic chairs strain the back and neck. They increase stress in spine, neck, arms and shoulders. They are known to aggravate health conditions.
Choosing furniture that is aesthetically appealing and highly functional will do you a world of good. Such furniture is durable and useful in the long run. Whether you choose home furniture or office furniture, keep the above mentioned pointers in mind. The furniture you choose can add to the overall décor of your home and office. It can enliven and beautify your living space. Quality furniture contributes to home improvement. You can refurbish your home or office using quality chairs, desks, bedroom furniture, etc. Log on to the Web for the best deals on office chairs, office desks and ergonomic chairs.